Thursday, June 2, 2011

Poulsbo - ya, sure, you betcha

Good old Poulsbo - Scandinavian capital of the Northwest. One of my favorite NW places. The bakery - well, we're not going there at all - waaaaaayyy too dangerous a place for me! I think I gained a few pounds just walking past.

The water was pretty calm, although Mary got us all up at 6:30 to leave by 7:30 because she got antsy. That's our Mary - up at 5, wants to leave by 7. :) Good thing we all love Mary!

Since I am Chocolate Queen for the cruise, I've been busy. For those of you who chose not to accompany us on the cruise, so far you have missed Dove bars, chocolate-orange-hazlenut cookies and chocolate decadence with fresh raspberries and whipped cream. Ha. I'm on a roll!

I did take pictures, but with the old camera, and that chip doesn't fit into my laptop - if I figure it out, I'll add pictures when I can. Mary's chip fits, so I may just post her pictures - and since we all know that Mary takes great photos, you can count on good pictures!

Looking for great weather tomorrow - supposed to be upper 60's and sunny all weekend - the perfect NW summer day.

Right now, it's 9:00pm (that'd be 2100 hours for boating buddies) and we have a gorgeous sunset over the western part of Liberty Bay.....the Mariners are trouncing Tampa Bay (ahhh, gotta love those 4-home run games).... life is good.

Tomorrow, it's on to Bremerton and the Pyrex Museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment