Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday, September 8

It's finally here - The Grand Adventure! I love car trips, so I'm excited....I do remember, however, that I will probably not feel that way on Thursday, when we drive about 750 miles from Bozeman, Montana, to Mitchell, South Dakota (the home of the Corn Palace).

Today, we'll leave home around noon and head down to Bellevue, where we'll spend the night with Trina and her family. The girls, Paige and Maya, will earn a little cash by tending my plants while we are gone. Wednesday we'll drive from Bellevue to Bozeman. Maybe I'll see a cow.

3 comments:

  1. I actually stopped and visited the corn palace in SD one time. surprisingly, it's not worth the stop. can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited to see you on Friday! Have a great trip and drive safely. Watch out for deer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls are fighting over who gets to water which plant. I think all plants will be well tended...

    ReplyDelete