Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday, August 14

Wow....Naomi's cast comes off exactly one month from today - on September 14th. It's hard to believe that she's only one week out of surgery. She's pretty much a regular 4-year-old....except for that temper. oops. (Hey, if I were completely immobile, having to rely on everyone for every single thing, I'd probably be a little whiny myself)....

We attended services at Covenant Presbyterian Church here in Chicago this morning....I am declaring this one of my all-time favorite churches. The minister of music here is absolutely a.m.a.z.i.n.g. The music just knocks your socks off. The message is fine, the prayers are fine, but the MUSIC.....ahhhhhhhhh. I could (and will) happily attend this church every time I'm in this town! I come away singing every Sunday. (And if I could actually SING, that'd be terrific!)

No comments:

Post a Comment